How many of you guys have heard of this "Vampire Diaries" show that's debuting thIs month on The CW? if you haven't, here's an "extended" preview.
Here are my thoughts on this matter:
1. It seems like a Twilight scam to make money for the CW
2. I'm confused because the guy who helped think up "Scream", helped think up this.
3. I'm even more confused that he thinks his work on "Dawson's Creek" gets top billing in his resume.
4. The song they use in all the trailers is "Help I'm Alive" by Metric which makes me believe all the more it's going to be one of those fucktarded Twilight piggy-backers.
5. Wannabe goths are going to be a hell of a lot easier to spot and beat the shit out of now.
I'm not exactly sure what this show is about but unless it's about THIS or THIS, it's going to majorly suck balls. Then again, The CW has always been more of an attention whore than the WB. did you see a list of their shows? There's only 2 shows I'd watch (Reaper and Supernatural).
What happened to the awesome WB? The network that raised a generation has turned into this. Come back to us. Please! I don't want to live in a world where teenage vampire romance crap is accessible for free.
Only time will tell if My fears are confirmed now. September 20th will be doomsday.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment